Join, Donate or Volunteer!
The success of the Land Conservancy of North Kingstown relies on the support of people like you. There are several ways you can help:
- Join our efforts! Become a member of the LCNK.
- Volunteer for our efforts! Meet like-minded conservationists.
- Be our eyes and ears! Notify us of possible conservation properties.
Saving our natural heritage is an ongoing effort. Each one of us has the opportunity to enhance the community of North Kingstown on a daily basis. Here are a few, simple things you can do to make a difference:
- Walk, bike, and ride-share more. Drive less!
- Eat lower on the food chain.
- Make your home energy and water efficient.
- Turn off lights or the TV when you’re not in the room.
- Start a compost pile.
- Reduce! Recycle! Reuse!
Conservation can’t wait. Help us protect the future of our community today.